Turd Polishers and Do Nothing Dumbfhukkers,scroll on.

Now for the astute and savvy,I'm having some 75MOA 1913(Picatinny) extended Anschutz 54 rails being crafted,for Long Range Races. If you've an inclination to dabble such forays,rest assured this is your Huckleberry. They will be set up to handle both OEM D&T'd (round)receivers,as well as affix with set screws on the dovetail proper,so you can opt either/or,if not both.

Focus is gonna be to eek max erector latitude outta the Fixed [bleep] ilk and all 1" tubes and most 30mm's ain't gonna have the gas. You've been warned and led to water. Hint.

Fruition will arrange 650yd dope,from a 50yd zero,when talking 6x/10x versions of same. The 12x is slighted,but 600 yet a breeze. It'll be THE schit for Long Range Races,via them discriminating Racists.

Shout aloud here,because it's gonna happen fast and be over and it's already a ToldjaSo. Hint.

Hopes are,that payment will be arranged to be made to the Manufacturer direct,so as to connect dots in rapid fashions. That'll be easiest on all parties. I'm amassing a tally,will pass same along and funds will be paid in advance,prior to the run.

No Texans allowed,because I don't want Whine spilled on such exemplary wares.

All Puns be intended. I'd not linger.

[bleep] Hint.