Link Link Link Link

Annie 54 75MOA 1913 Extended Rail

You bitches have until the 4th of July to pre pay said item and then the run will be made,with expected delivery 60-ish days after the fact. Rail pictured on the site,is not the actual...if only because the actual ain't been built yet.(grin)

The actual will of course include a total of (10) fasteners. (6) for the set screws and (4) to mate OEM D&T spacing,I was on the horn,to confirm that very thang.

'6,

Ring height,is sumptin' that needs to jive with comb height. When in doubt,you certainly can't go too low,especially on a 30mm glass and talkin' a ring/rail arrangement.

I'm a fan of increased ring/scope tube interface,as well as ring/rail interface and of course increased ring spacing. It's gonna be tough to whoop Warne Maxima's there,as they are lower than most and offer a nice blend of attributes.

Maxima's danglin' in midair,as compared to Reupie PRW's(which I love). Both afford nice surface area and typical concentricity,if only because I've more than a smattering of each and am comfy there,in such determinations.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'd default Maxima.

Gee',

You just keep right on "hard charging".

I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing sooooooo hard!

FO',

I PM'd you the above Rink.

Don't linger.(grin)

'fiable,

Read the Post again. Then do it again. Then hit me with a PM and I'll give you the Golden Ticket...with my phone number and get your mind REALLY right.(grin)

The 24x is on the shelf and you cain't even know it yet!

Now,grab the 16x and note where your current zero is,upon it's lineal erector scale. That so you can return to it,after confirming total erector travel latitude. Simply count hash marks from bottom and denote it.

Then dial your turret down(each revolution being 15 MOA),until you reach the limits of it's travel. That is the unused portion of the erector,essentially tossed into the garbage can,aboard your current system. From there,count total travel upwards and spill your guts on whatcha' have top to bottom. I reckon it to be 150MOA anyways. If you've 150 on tap,total...the 75MOA rail will do you proud. You'll be able to gun a 50yd zero and stretch things right the [bleep] out.

I'm with you,in that few [bleep] things are more worthless than a gawddamned Cooper and I reckon that ain't because,I don't have one.(grin)

You are gonna flip the [bleep] out,once you savvy the inherent potential of the platform,in conjunction with the 75MOA rail.

ToldjaSo.(grin)

'flave,

How long until your 64 is tilted and Fix [bleep]?!?

Pete,

10x is a forgiving ceiling,but a 16x Fixed [bleep],blows a 1" Reupie 24X outta da' water. UGLY style!

With his 16x being MOA erector and Mil reticle,I'd be hip on going Retrostalgic in dialing ele and sliding wind on the glass. One can still chase subtention via splash and hold-off on the 2nd attempt,whether it in height or drift.

I concur that the MQ reticle is superior in this avenue,but I'd bolt that 16x on sooooooo [bleep] fast,you'd not believe it. It's far and away the most potential,of that which lays at his immediate opportunity.

So I'd be very much thinking in MOA,as per the erector and Mils for wind. That as a means of tidily hedging a bet and making copious "luck". Once a guy is outta erector(and he knows well in advance where that threshold is),come-ups beyond that distance can be easily extrapolated in advance to Mils,as the final curtain call. Hardly "daunting",if given an advanced thunk and there's NEVER any [bleep] reason to be counting fingers & toes to arrange such splendors.

The phone call,smooths all.(grin)