Gee,

Congratulations for having enough Imagination and Pretend,to concoct your Delusions.

Please keep doing so aloud,because the hilarity of you doing your best,really is [bleep] EPIC humor.

Bless your heart.

Mike',

There is a time to 1913 and times not to.

The whole impetus in the Anschutz Tilt Chronicles,is to arrange max erector latitude,because few things gobble erector travel as a 22LR does. You's talking schit BC's,at schit speeds,which burn that sorta bandwidth by literal default.

The flipside being,few thangs is more fun than steering them schit BC's at schit speeds,into targets of opportunity. 'Tis an exceptional way to get a scald on one's Ninja Wind Reading,if only for starters. Conjoin that input,with minimal recoil(obviously) upon a superb platform and dots start getting connected largely by themself. Most have the real estate available,to arrange a scenario that'll enable some good thangs. For conversation,a 400yd poke from a 50yd zero eats 60MOA,which approaches the entire adjustment range of a good smattering of 1" glass. 500yds is a 86MOA correction,which will exceed some 30mm offerings. 600 is a 116MOA correction and doors is slamming shut,fast. 650 is 136MOA...you get the drift(which is 25.5MOA in 10mph full value at same). Fixed [bleep] like to bring 175MOA+ to the table. Yep...dat's a hint too. Hint.

So it is a tough arrangement to garner a 75MOA coax on the dainty 54's receiver,less going Picatinny. Now if one is gonna plunge in sucha fashion,he may as well strive for max ring spacing,to do his glass all the structural favors he can. To interface same,one can both overshoot the integral dovetail rail and incorporate D&T'd fasteners to the receiver proper. Then as a parting shot,gun all (6) rail set screws Gorilla Tight for the Win. Hint. That'd be a Tentuple and such things is very warm and very fuzzy. Re-hint.

'Course to literally align all them stars,you gotta have stock ergo's that'll meld the works and Teutonic Engineering has long had it capably handled. That pun be intended. The 1913 bane,is mounting height and lotsa handles,will make ya' hate the ring/rail.

Now throw an ounce trigger in the fray and the stuff Texans DREAM about being able to do,is the stuff you do with your wrong eye,wrong-handed...to take candy from babies.

Laffin'!

dube',

Don't tell anyone,but I've often left farrrrrrrrrrr more empties than that,laying upon the Killing Fields in a single outing.

Lotsa 3K+ round count days.

'flave,

25MOA 1913 extended rails for your New Toy,ain't hard to score and Bob do it best.

Could see me pleading my case yet again,for a 50 MOA RAR 1913 extended rail...for Sleepertitude.

I've gots me this hunch,that Anschutz and Fixed [bleep] sales is on the upswing,as there are them who is intellested in reliably connecting dots.(grin)

None of whom is Texan.

Laffin'!