Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Alright Stick, go ahead and give me both barrels as indeed your, "Toldja so" was 100% accurate. In fairness, you know some of us are hard headed and stubborn and just have to dabble with sheit ourselves before coming full circle.

FO - this info is going over heads at supersonic speed. We're talking 22lr at longrange for low-cost, low recoil practice... with a quality rifle. I did the CZ thang, and I dig the Schutz.

People bitch and whine about B and are using this thread as an opp to get some shots in... yet those with smarts see that its an opportunity to get-in on a limited run of canted rails for 54-actions. THAT IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT! Yet, some want to dump schit in it. I think the "no Texans" part struck a nerve.

All - Say what you want about the dude, but he didn't have to let anyone at 24hrC know about these rails. There's already enough on the list where those here don't matter. Ponder that...

flave - dude, get the rail. You'll end up with a 54 sooner or later.

J

Can't be - Boxer never helps anybody. I read that in the "ask the gunwriters" forum just a few weeks ago....

David