Originally Posted by 4th_point
David,

B helps a lot of fellas out (and he's been known to get advice from others). He starts flickin' schit when people start talking out their azz. One of the best attributes of 24hrC is the fact that people do this. At other forums we get the same regurgitated mis-information.

B isn't the only one that does this. There's more than a few regulars that do the same, but each with their own style.

Just seems that some are not used to schit being flicked. Most .mil dudes I know are used to it, most dudes in my shop are used to it, but for some reason some dudes get their panties in a wad when B is involved. Strikes a nerve...

Jason

Jason,

My sarcasm font must not have stuck in my previous post. Boxer/Stick has helped me a ton - reading his posts through years and a truck load of pm's. The man knows rifles and is willing to help anyone that asks.

The comment I made earlier is true, I did read it in the "Ask The Gunwriters" forum:

"Look at the comments Boxer makes. The guy has terrific experience and knowledge but couldn't sell a glass of water in the Simpson Desert, because he doesn't try to help anyone and gets his kicks from belittling people, which seems to be an internet sport all its own
. "

David