'libi,

I hear good thangs about Break-In and as everyone knows...it's ALL about the contour.

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Which glass rides the 54 and how much up is remaining,via your Talley's?

I enjoy the notion that folks worry about the reticle and it's zero up close,but are clueless in regards to same,beyond that zero. Now Eley Biathalon has a nice BC(G1 .150),but a modest velocity and that conjoined with guesses bolted together,don't make for a purty picture. A platform can be no better than it's weakest link and you've threaded lotsa weak links,obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Your opener,was a hoot!: "Same hear". That was some funny schit,especially because you are doing your best!

Thanks for the "enlightenment".

Laffin'!

Extry extry points awarded for the humor,for having enough Imagination to Pretend that such "systems",is Fiscal Flock Fleecers.

Wow!

OldKchunt,

Awwww yes...I do enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,nearly as [bleep] much as you do. Again,VERY good [bleep] call to skirt ALL things The Rifle and instead,conjure some Secret Squirrel Pretend Vocation and Hard Asstitude. I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing soooooooo [bleep] hard!!!

You poor poor STUPID Clueless [bleep],it's simply a shame,that your devoid the 17 IQ points requisite,to cypher how far you are in over your pointy [bleep] head! Bless your heart.

Sweetheart...Pretend and Imagination ain't a "Class" of people,it is a delusional plight suffered by Drooling Do Nothing Dumbfhukks,as you oh soooooooo eloquently attest,obliviously.

Hang a pic of that "Class" and yes...that too is a Double Dog Dare. I'm much looking forward to more Excuses and a fresh batcha' Whine. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot and you are doing "great"!

dooshmike,

Seen that one myself.

Gee',

Ain't it fascinatin',that you are at your best,when plagiarizin'?!?

Laffin'!

Keep them training wheels on and shoot for the stars!

Now if only to fuel your Imagination and to bolster your Pretend. Said rifle only eats but 31.2MOA to the 1270yd line,from it's 250yd zero,given the atmospheric conditions of the day. That'd be a goodly ways shy of "daunting",yet Greek to you. Laffin'!

For conversation,said rifle houses more reserve in the erector than that. Hint. As an aside,it ain't ever been wet,let alone that very moment. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cheer up,as I've only (2) more of the ilk and chambered same...one of which will reach the 1340yd line on the reticle alone,when zero'd same.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

No wonder you poor poor Clueless [bleep],rely on your Imagination and Pretend,perpetually.

Good talk.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: For a Drooling Dumbfhukk)

OldKchunt,

I'll haveta' yet again feign my "surprise",that you skirt ALL things and ALL particulars,but never don't not manage a heartfelt Whine. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

REALLY knock it out of the [bleep] Park,with a pic of your crossed-eyes and feel free to cite the plight as being a "Class". Laffin'!

Or stomp your itty-bitty feet some more,hold your breath and continue with your poignant Vagina Monologue Hissy Fit.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot! Elaborate some more on all the things you've almost done,the wares you almost did 'em with and the places you almost did them.

WOW +P+!

"Luckily" for you,Imagination,Pretend and Whine is free.

Laffin'!