4th,

There's farrrrr worse handles to be "stuck" with,than a tweaked 1407.

Last I counted,I had better than a dozen 10/22's/AMT's and I've seen me have more than a leetle fun with one. That being said,the 54 sooooooo steals The Show,that it ain't even funny.

But alas,here I am Polishing Turds.(grin)

Have a coupla AMT's,but this one hasn't been shot much.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Deciding how crazy I wanna go...because I know it's gonna be an Anschutz Show,once the dust settles.(grin)

Rail be D&T'd and balls is rollin'.

Should go Retro Cleanin' on this bitch and simply set it in a jug of saw gas overnight,then Baja 500 the works in the back of my crummy and call it Good 'Nuff. Only way I useta do it.

Think I'll get a plate of glass out and purty it up,just so I can get 'er haggard in an afternoon.(grin)

Pete,

We's prolly largely on the same page,though my variable disdain is hardly a "secret".(grin)

A 10Mil erector swing,is the beginning of a fair shake to see WTF,though I tend to beat on schit harder than that. Especially on sumptin' requiring as much dope as a 22LR. Long scope tubes always make me nervous,because POA/POI always shifts and especially when ring spacing is trite to begin with.

In my 18.5" 54,flingin' the fodder I've salted away for it(40's at 1285fps) and factoring a 1.75" scope height,from sea level in a standard atmosphere(default) and factoring your 70 meter zero...20 Mils of erector travel grants me 405yds of opportunity. 300yds is 12.2 Mils.

We don't really trust you [bleep] from the UK,as we've seen ya' get squirreled up before,so it might just be prudent to withhold sumptin' as good as a Fixed [bleep] from your mitts,if only for your own good.(grin)

One gawk and the Falcon would get launched offa stump.

Hint.

FO,

My favorite done got retired and it's the Annie T-Hole Sillywet,though I've only got a pair of 'em.

Of that which is currently available,I'd prolly default to the "regular" Annie Sillywet. If going Ambi were aconcern,then it'd be their Rimfire Magnum Varmint. I'd order in accords to me and load up on the strongside ergo's. The RMV wouldn't adapt well to the Repeater Conversion and that might could be sumptin' to weigh in advance. Though it'll digest OEM 54 Sporter Repeaters,if you opt that route.

Repeater Conversion guts...which eats modded CZ mags.

[Linked Image]

Annie Sillywet.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/GreatEscape.jpg[/img]

You boys is gonna talk me into a 22LR yet!