Gee,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please.

I'll feign my "surprise",at your lobbing a cartoon.

Laffin'!

The more you "think" you savvy,the more you pinpoint how hilariously shy you are of the mark.

Congratulations?!?

Wow +P+!

'flave,

The 75 for the 54,is money in the bank. Worst thing that happens,is once the "ToldjaSo's" start flying,you make a profit upon same.(grin)

The 25 for the 64,will arrange nice thangs. I think you'll be suplized at the Fixed [bleep] melding upon same,not being the kick in the nuts,you are picturing...regarding balance/handling. Adding weight there,ain't like adding weight forward or behind same,so don't have them unwanted dire effects.

For conversation,the Fixed [bleep] riding atop various LW's of the faux Ti and Montucky ilk,is catching on like Wild Fire. I was scouring yesterday at every store,hoping to find some 84M DD bases,to follow suit,but no joy. So now I gotta order.

Guiding .224" 75's,.243" 105's and .284" 162's with all that travel and 36MOA on the windshield,ain't a tough premise to embrace. I was gonna stop at a Baker's dozen,but now it's looking like I'll have to opt at least twice that many,to get all itches scratched.(grin) Pards is following suit and S&B's,NightFarces and Reupolds are getting tripped in accordance.

Noone seen it coming,until they gunned 'em.

'fish,

I'm better in the flesh and a typical 5 minute cuppa coffee,is good for a coupla thousand dollars worth of gear re-thunking purchases.(grin)

Double that,when in the flesh and making empties. Noone with even the slightest bit of savvy,can say: "No thanks...being able to do that when ever I want,does not interest me". Nobody is THAT tough.(grin)

I can [bleep] with heads purty good numerically,as I can know about a bajillion come-ups in my noggin' and it's never not a Crowd Pleaser.(grin) Though I've seen me keep purty good notes and there's certainly Method,to The Madness.

In fairness,I can only reflect upon a couple/few hundered spouts and I might even be paying attention,when some may think I ain't. Sandbagging cracks me the [bleep] up!

Safe to say,there's always alotta build blueprint and gear selection constants,amongst the guys I work/hunt/shoot/fish with. I may even have checked a couple/few new fish rods,as luggage this AM...which are gonna catch right the [bleep] on and get rather Famous and quickly(grin)

Good Riggin' has always interested me and I reckon it only fair,to pass them findings along.

4th,

If money concerned me,I'd order extry and trip 'em at double,after the R&D rolls in on their regard. It's gonna happen and is a crystalline Toldjaso,wayyyyyy in advance. No different than the Annie Lingerers and the melding will of course blow minds.(grin)

Never knowed how to be greedy though,so am instead trying to hook them with an interest up,at zero margin.

Suppliers typically cain't handle the good news.(grin)

Bet your ass,if Kimber goes Montucky Rimfire...all of mine will be wearing Fixed [bleep],shimmed DD rear bases and Signature rings,all max'd right the [bleep] out. Unless the receivers are wearing a 3/8" dovetail,then it'll be inclined/extended 1913 rail time and Bob will get the bidness.

Cain't wait.

Whattya' learning new on your 54? How far have you got to stretch it out and what's the limiting factor(s). You find a good lot of ammo,that she loves?

[bleep] things are simply INCREDIBLE.