4th,

I've more than one rifle and there ain't too much under the sun,that I've not gunned. That being said,I cain't think of anything warmer or fuzzier,than tearing open my 1407R's shipping container and being inundated with the smell of Hoppe's #9,as I slid the works outta it's parcel and lay eyes upon it's Teutonic Splendors.

It is nice when Theory meets Application and one's highest of hopes,are capably exceeded and simply blown outta the water. Mark's Craftsmanship takes things to a whole 'nother level and is readily apparent,long before the glass is mounted.

When guys call me after having ripped their parcels open and give me the "Holy [bleep] Schit!" talk,all I can do is giggle and nod my head in accordance because I get it. Then they call back,after mounting glass and say "HOLY [bleep] Schit!!!!" all over again.(grin)

I can think of no better way to align the warm/fuzzy,than to unleash an MPAJ Anschutz,that wears a copious erector,that unerringly repeats.

This R&R got cut short,so I peel a week early and it appears that the onshore "breeze" is gonna do no favors while I'm off. So it'll be tough to coincide an illuminated heel,thrashing through an unsuspecting atmosphere,as video goes. It's more of a BC 101 atmosphere,but I'll try to garner sumptin' that correlates.

Purty sure Bob is shaking his head,wondering WTF hit him,as he pencils in more players.(grin)

MCH,

Good call.

Play coy and let Gibby try to take your wager.

Laffin'!