Originally Posted by Boxer

'fish,

I'm better in the flesh and a typical 5 minute cuppa coffee,is good for a coupla thousand dollars worth of gear re-thunking purchases.(grin)

Double that,when in the flesh and making empties. Noone with even the slightest bit of savvy,can say: "No thanks...being able to do that when ever I want,does not interest me". Nobody is THAT tough.(grin)

I can [bleep] with heads purty good numerically,as I can know about a bajillion come-ups in my noggin' and it's never not a Crowd Pleaser.(grin) Though I've seen me keep purty good notes and there's certainly Method,to The Madness.

In fairness,I can only reflect upon a couple/few hundered spouts and I might even be paying attention,when some may think I ain't. Sandbagging cracks me the [bleep] up!

Safe to say,there's always alotta build blueprint and gear selection constants,amongst the guys I work/hunt/shoot/fish with. I may even have checked a couple/few new fish rods,as luggage this AM...which are gonna catch right the [bleep] on and get rather Famous and quickly(grin)

Good Riggin' has always interested me and I reckon it only fair,to pass them findings along.

I enjoy the gear and the study and sharing thereof as well. It is funny to me the deep consternation that some folks seem to feel when presented with a different and perhaps better way of looking at something.

twofish

*Master of random precision*