'gwe,

I've a 1-17" 22-250AI spout in a purty shanked 2.5 contour,wearing flutes parallel to the bore...so they's tapered.

Much prefer it to anything faster,because it is faster.

I'll hang a pic,once I hit the house.

'335 is no joy,at any temp.

'flave,

The Fixed [bleep] do it all and the rear focus will happily getcha' inside the 10yd line,on either 6X or 10X. A 10X MQ Fixed [bleep] is an incredible amount of ruggedly/reliable performance,for incredibly little loot. I'd say the notion is catching on,for some reason.(grin)

Just missed a 22LR Bonanza at The Whorehouse...but scored Hummer Fodder both there and Cabeeluss,along with various other Rimfire Trinkets.

'Whorehouse had a Hummer Compact RAR for $279.

'6,

One can hear alotta things,about alotta things...and very little of it'll bear fruit.

Joe Average is well shy of clueless and them who do the least,Whine the most. VG likes to reiterate same,obliviously.

Funny how it actually works.(grin)

Though in fairness,The Do Nothing Gang has really been on fire,upon this Thread alone. My favorite thus far being,that full blown sheer and utter Dumbfhukkery is now a "Class".

[bleep] funny schit!

FO',

I've never been a CZ Guy and prolly never will,though my 452 Hummer do shoot rather well. For that reason,I'll not personally beat that drum,though I'd suggest that you plead your case to Bob directly. He's good people,for certain and you just might get your way.

Zeiss ain't a viable rifle scope and simply a buncha Fluff in that realm.

I'm no great fan of a buncha bugs on the windshield,which is what most of the subtension reticles "offer". The MQ connects alotta dots,less fringing the Goat [bleep] Realm and simply affords opportunity to break subtension down into tidy increments,less suffering heavy concession. Given the amount of correction requisite,to reliably deal distant dastardly deeds,it is a tough act to follow and 10 Mils of elevation is nice latitude. I went right to beating the [bleep] out of them,right out of the gate and have yet to see a bobble in any regard.

Have a few in serious R&D aboard various platforms,which in culmination,effectively runs the gamut. The round being beyond impressive,as well as the solutions doped.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo,it's only fair to gun an open mind and dabble wares side by each,if only to cement splendor.

You's forgiven.(grin)

Pete,

A 10X Fixed [bleep] boasts over 42.5 Mils of erector travel,housing another 10 Mils on the reticle. The MOA/Mils have 175-ish MOA in the erector and 5 Mils on the glass,if only for conversation.

Falcon sucks heavy ass and is dog schit junk. Just sayin'.

452 American Varmint Hummer and 6X MQ Fixed [bleep]. Balls out,with erector and reticle,it'll reach the 825yd line with 17V-Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[bleep] Walnut.

[Linked Image]

Now as Hummer's go,it's tough to whoop my High Zoot 77/22. It'll reach the 575yd line on the 6X MQ Fixed [bleep]'s reticle alone,from it's 125yd zero,when flingin' Elephant Loads(which I just scored more of,from The Whorehouse).

That via flat Reupold rings.

[Linked Image]

You want a 6X MQ Fixed [bleep] on your 452,wearing a 25MOA extended 1913 Bob rail. You'd schit your pants,at the possibilities.

Hint.

Musing aloud...did The Paper Hat Brigade run outta Imagination and Pretend?!?

Laffin'!

They sure were doing "great",there for a spell. Those [bleep] "hard chargers" are a riot!

Too bad the poor poor Stupid [bleep],cain't have a clue,to their [bleep] Cluelessness.