Originally Posted by Boxer
'flave,

The 75 for the 54,is money in the bank. Worst thing that happens,is once the "ToldjaSo's" start flying,you make a profit upon same.(grin)

The 25 for the 64,will arrange nice thangs. I think you'll be suplized at the Fixed [bleep] melding upon same,not being the kick in the nuts,you are picturing...regarding balance/handling. Adding weight there,ain't like adding weight forward or behind same,so don't have them unwanted dire effects.

For conversation,the Fixed [bleep] riding atop various LW's of the faux Ti and Montucky ilk,is catching on like Wild Fire. I was scouring yesterday at every store,hoping to find some 84M DD bases,to follow suit,but no joy. So now I gotta order.

Guiding .224" 75's,.243" 105's and .284" 162's with all that travel and 36MOA on the windshield,ain't a tough premise to embrace. I was gonna stop at a Baker's dozen,but now it's looking like I'll have to opt at least twice that many,to get all itches scratched.(grin) Pards is following suit and S&B's,NightFarces and Reupolds are getting tripped in accordance.

Noone seen it coming,until they gunned 'em.

10-4.

When my base arrives I'll place it at priority #1 here at 'Flave Precision and report back.

If I can connect at 300 with some form of regularity I'm going to be UBER happy.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house