Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by 4321

Oh, so I'm here for "dishonest" reasons? I ain't a whole lot different in the "real world" than I am here. As for being a "troll", I don't think I'll ever accumulate 20K posts. GFY

In the real world,if you told me to GFY I'd knock your teeth down your throat then I'd fix your nose. Nobody would talk to me like you think you would. I won't tolerate it and there are a lot of fine folks on here that would react the same way.
I think it's plain to see that you are as welcome here as a case of Chlamydia so why don't you move along.
As for accumulating 20k+ posts,I've not been banned and I've been here since 2003. Unlike you.

But it's okay for you to insinuate that TRH might not be a teacher or have other issues of honesty? You probably wouldn't do that in the real world to his face either.

But, whatever, it really doesn't matter to me. This IS a message board and people are on here for all kinds of reasons. Seems stupid for some to complain about others just because they have different opinions or even different reasons for expressing those opinions.

FWIW, he's not a teacher.

Carry on.

Okay, I've just never seen anyone get piled on so much. Most of the people don't even bother refuting him or arguing with him, they just go straight to personal insults.

I assume that about 65% of the stuff I read on here from people is BS and gilding the lily if not outright lies.

It reminds me of the broiler houses we had when I was a kid. If one of the baby chicks was a little different, the others would all gang up on him and peck him literally to death.