Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Not as nicely put but...
This thing started with the disappearance of a nut bar member TRH and turned into more things than I can wrap my brain around.
The Real Hawkeye must have bit off more than he could chew because he's decided to find another internet home.
I'm glad because he was a coward. Not just a coward but a COWARD in full capitol letters.
Christopher(TRH)thought that he could insult the members of the Campfire with his Google-foo and his idiotic stances on fluoride,childhood vaccinations,Anti-Semite ramblings,and his inability to see the world as it really is,not what he twisted it up to fit his goofy reality.
I hope he never comes back.
I really believe that we are all just a little dumber from reading his idiotic posts and it's a good time to turn the corner and leave his idiocy behind forever.

I split the blanket with TRH when he said that those of us who served the Flag were too dumb and na�ve to know we were pawns of an imperialistic nation run by Jews. And too stupid to understand that after he had shown us poor souls the true light.
However, I still challenged and responded to him with my opinions to correct the record as I saw it. Taken advantage of the opportunity...so to speak.

I just looked over his last two days of posting and found nothing much out of his usual high number of posts. On the 8th his last day, 6 of his 21 posts were about religion, 14 the day before, and I read the last couple and nothing special jumped out at me. His very last posts were about guns. He was last on line on Saturday, five days later.

Then nothing. He fell off the cliff. Nothing about leaving or finding a new home or even a GFY.

I am not at all sure that TRH left because he had had enough. Something may have happened.
But that is just my opinion and he never agreed with that. Ever.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."