Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I told you several years back that you have the perfect chance to get what you want-to see if TAK is real and you ain't doing it. It seems easy enough for y'all to find out here if you really want to.

I don't recall you telling me anything but (as has been proven plenty of times) there are people on this site that can (and likely will) figure out who he is.

I'm just not one of them. I just like making fun of him because he's full of schit. If people want to believe them, they're more than welcome to believe him and take his advice.

Travis
I neither believe nor disbelieve him and do not care. I'm pretty sure I told you specifically on a post a few years back where you were dogging him and he called your bluff that you had the perfect opportunity to shut him up but you weren't taking it. This seems obvious to me. The other stuff you're talking about is pure trolling behavior. I will reiterate, I don't care one way or the other but am calling it like I see it. This whole thread is [bleep] up from the jump. Y'all want to see if TAK is real, here is your chance. I don't personally know how it would change anything in my life, but maybe it will in yours. lol