Originally Posted by 4321
Originally Posted by goalie

There damn sure ain't anything wrong with being Guard SF. Just be honest about it, and don't pretend through insinuation that you were something you were not: like an active duty ninja flying around the world doing HALO and HAHO drops into hot drop zones......

Never made a single claim of spending a single day in a combat zone in a military uniform, only as a contractor. I HAVE been on three continents assigned as an 18D, and I can document it. There is no such thing as a "sniper MOS" in SF. I do believe graduates from Level 1 schools get an MOS identifier, like V for Ranger, and W8 for HALO, W7 for dive, and W9 for both There again, you seek to embellish and obfuscate, and talk about schidt you don't have a clue about.

OK, you had your shot.

I didn't think you would just answer simply YES I was active duty SF or NO, I was Guard SF.

I was right.

GFY. And have fun bitching about how you could have won 2k, but you just wanted to stay mysterious and stuff.....

Edit: Oh, and Ethan, you can STFU as well. The poser doesn't actually want to play, he just wants to beat around the bush.

Last edited by goalie; 12/16/14.