Originally Posted by Jcubed
I would venture, on internet forums, lots of things aren't as they seem....

Just look at the bravado present in this thread...the usual gang attacking someone who isn't part of the "group." Would think men of such prestige and high esteem wouldn't act like HS kids.

might want to take a step back and look at "the group" the reason they are a "group" is they are pretty well all guys that are know quantities....you ask them what they do or what they have done and they will tell you.....you say your passing through their AO and they offer to meet up.....they dont sit and dodge a direct question for what? a couple years now....any other military guy on here when presented the same sorts of questions has no problem answering...

TAK is just a jack arse, doesnt matter what he did or didnt do....plenty of people on here brag bout the chit they did but are happy to provide atleast a little proof, not dodge giving any sort of answer....anyone showing up anywhere making the claims TAK has, works tidbits of their backgrounds into a hell of alot of their conversations and then says i aint telling you chit about it is going to get laughed out of town....

ive met SF guys, though we are a small out in the middle of nowhere town we have produced two SEALs in the last 20 years, one a couple years older than me, one a year younger....funny thing is reguardless of how they were when they went in, neither of them acted like TAK even just out of basic having never left the states....and they sure as [bleep] would answer more or less a direct question bout the basics of their training to anyone that asked....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books