Originally Posted by 4321
Can she deadlift her bodyweight? I ain't sayin' that to be a dick, because inability to extend the hip (under load) is what puts little-old ladies without much muscle, in wheelchairs and nursing homes. That is a fact. TOO MUCH running, especially if done with poor form (heel-striking) will destroy the hip joint. Food for thought.

I want to make sure I am seeing this correctly:

The dude who talks smack like a pro, yet ignores any request for a pic or two (despite the person he called out doing so multiple times) is now calling out a middle-aged woman's deadlift because she runs faster than his pathetic ass???

Fraud is too nice of a word. I doubt if they would have let you be the water boy in a spec-ops unit with that attitude.

And, while you say it is stupid, I ran a few marathons with active duty SEALS (disclaimer, I was a "regular" grunt in the corps, not recon or FAST) and they did a lot of that stuff. A navy guy got me to do my first ironman.

And I KNOW they were on the teams. You, you're just some loudmouth on the internet who doesn't know how to use a camera, but is an expert at almost anything military related.

GFY and good night.