I want in on some of this "action"

I've alluded to what I do for a living, if you've got 2K and want to drive to FBKS I'll happily take your loot.

I've no dog in this fight, and really could chive a git one way or the other.

Played this stupid game with Spano the magnificent when we got in a lil internet pizzing match about who'd done what in life.

posted pix of some of my "adventures" and all I got was "and he accuses me of bragging?" No pix from Spano with his exploits.

but geez EE, it would seem to me if a guy's going to often reiterate what kind of shape he's in, and what he's done in the past (that might be true) why the mystery on providing any proof.

to my way of thinking I can come on here and say I've killed some moose and bears and caribou, but posting pix of those happenings solidifies that YES this is a real story Virginia.

all that TAK/4321 says about himself may indeed be true, I've no reason to doubt it.

but it seems rather Obamaesque to me to continually trumpet something without offering proof when called to do so.

kinda like the BC and college transcripts, being in shape and that level of service are things to be proud of and I believe most members here would welcome a guy with those credentials.

and he in fact may have them, but making a guy "bet 2K" to see them seems goofy to me.

but if it seems reasonable to others, I've been in on some caribou kills and have the pix to prove it, just bring your 2K and come on up......(kinda cray cray to my way of thinkin)

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.