Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by 4321

Be that as it may, SEAL's are not, have never been, and never will be, SF.

That is no small part of why I've not divulged a lot of my background, and will not divulge much more of it. I have to take 'tards like you and Flave to school every time.

See, it's this secret squirrel crap, where he insinuates that he was super-operator ninja with a cape and all that rubs some of us who have also been on the sharp end of the stick the wrong way and had us asking questions.

Peace. Out.

wink

exactly

I offered to send you my pack rattler. I hope you rememeber that as I say this...

TAK/4321 is completely correct in saying SEALS are not SF. Know the definitions and history before you go off on a non sequitur tangent.

There is a lot of pride with in the special operations community. Call a SEAL SF and he will probably not like it...

my point is the guy is full of himself to the point of being ridiculous.....he is also full blown obsessed about peoples weights....regardless of what he has done in his past today he presents himself as a phugging joke......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books