Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Whitworth1
Originally Posted by HawkI

The LFN's mimic most Keith designs, since most have similar sized meplats and case intrusion, both of which respond with mild to wild loads.
FWIW, the holes in and out with the Keith look like paper punch holes...the LFN's at the same speed don't leave holes any bigger.

If the LFN mimics the "Keith" design, then it probably isn't really a Keith bullet -- that term is misused more than "LBT-style." The 429421 has a rather smallish me plat and it shouldn't be expected to produce as big a wound channel as a real LFN. Also haven't found the LFN to be velocity dependent to produce a good would channel. IMHO.

Why can't we discuss this without the combativeness?
Your tone is and has always been as combative as anybody's. You bring knowledge to the discussion but at the cost of negativity. IMO things were much better before you showed up. Some of your followers are much worse. Whenever jwp or Craig C show up, there's going to be a fight. CC is a relative newbie but is a particularly nasty piece of work. jwp shows up more when you are around. He is technically proficient but a base poltroon when all is said and done. You could post some stupid [bleep] that you knew was wrong and jwp would side up with you. Just how it is.

HawkI is a longtime respected member who I don't always agree with but whom I always read because he knows wth he is talking about.

Mr. Knowledge has show up so

[Linked Image]

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first