Originally Posted by shrapnel
I am happy for you and your gelatin block, bent bullet discoveries. You want to keep on pressing forward with your vast knowledge of ballistics that have little or no value to anything but a gelatin block or a lead pot.

Yeah, so scientific testing with as few variables as possible, using a medium made from animal protein that's designed to replicate muscle tissue, with two guns that are as identical as possible and loads that are as comparable as possible, is less useful than starry-eyed, puerile bullshit about "history and character"??? Good to know I'm sparring with such an intellectual titan.......or something.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I doubt you have or will contribute to this forum any more than criticism. Arguing with you is like wrestling a girl, winning is easy and pointless...

What an impressive sense of superiority you have! Winning an argument usually involves actually having one. You seem to have skipped the argument portion of this conflict and gone directly to personal insults. The question is, do you actually have anything meaningful to add to this discussion??? Or is "history and character" and "shove it up your ass" about the sum of it?

In fine Campfire style and a language you can easily understand, GFY.