Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I have 3 45 Colts and not a single 44 magnum and have not missed out on any hunting or shooting opportunities because of that.

I've got seven .44Mag's, five .44Spl's, two .44Colt's and six .45Colt's and it ain't nowhere near enough. I'd say you're missing out on a good bit.

I probably shoot my 45 better than most will shoot their 44 magnum.

Oh really?

The OP was a question of preference not superiority...

No but this conversation can never exist without 'some' stating that there is superiority of one over the other. Most of it being myth, legend and wishful thinking sprinkled with a liberal portion of bullshit. Of course, statements like that below do little to maintain civility.

Take your 44 special and shove it...

You can shove ten .45 Colt's up your ass as far as I'm concerned. It won't change anything.

I am happy for you and your gelatin block, bent bullet discoveries. You want to keep on pressing forward with your vast knowledge of ballistics that have little or no value to anything but a gelatin block or a lead pot.

I doubt you have or will contribute to this forum any more than criticism. Arguing with you is like wrestling a girl, winning is easy and pointless...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]