Spotshooter,

Would it be OK for a God, or "God" to be careless with ending a life and causing crippling, or long suffering death ?

You are using limited human intelligence to ask about an Infinite Being. I don't approve of all God does. What that shows is I don't understand. God brought about a world wide flood. If you look in the fossil record you see millions of dead things buried in sedimentary rock. Many of them have broken bones and many display evidence of extreme suffering. God does not need my input and I am certainly not qualified to judge His actions.

When I go hunting I use binoculars. I am always delighted when I find game before it knows I'm there. Many times the animal knows I'm there and goes on alert. Sometimes they wait to see what's up and sometimes they immediately run. My longest kill on game is a measured 400 yards. My longest on a varmint is 527 yards. I don't condemn someone for killing an elk with a spear; the way some here did awhile back. I don't condemn someone for killing an elk at 3/4 of a mile with a rifle.

I do my thing; which includes posting on the net.

If you play the "not careless card" - well your a liar.

I have no idea what you are saying in this sentence.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter