Originally Posted by Ringman
Coyote_Hunter,

you suggest the people in the video did but without any evidence to back up your claim.

Convince me that the video wasn't just a promotional video with the kid and the elk being props.

You and I are just the same. smile You are speculating they didn't hunt to get the video shot and I speculated they hunted to find the elk.

The same? Not hardly.

You stated pretty flatly that “You didn't see the hours of time hiking over hill and dale HUNTING before they got ready for the shot.” There is no evidence in the video that that is how it happened. To the contrary, the fact that the father talked about a gong at the odd range of 1360 yards makes me very suspicious that this was a pre-planned shooting, long in the making.

Nowhere, however, will you find where I claim it didn’t happen – I merely have strong doubts. In any case, I stand by my statement that I didn’t see any hunting in the video.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.