Originally Posted by rost495

Because its legal.

Who said anyone had to honor anything. I've shot a LOT of animals without having honor or thrill of the hunt etc... involved. It was harvesting meat. Hunting if you will. Shooting if you won't.

Not that I"d do what was done personally unless I'd taken a zero shot, unless I TOTALLY was understanding the conditions... and there are some days like that.

Having shot an appx 10 inch group the other side of 1800 yards that was a 3 shot group, its very workable. First round that was not "in the group" and corrected to drop 3 more in as quickly as I could on target..... its possible.

But then most don't dedicate enough time to any of this long stuff to have a clue really as to what they are doing.

I do stand by my personal thoughts that 200 is to far for most. Or far enough, heck 100 is to far for many. Never stopped any or many of them... I still say a screwed up 100-200 yard shot has a LOT more potential to be a bad hit than a LONG shot where if you miss something, you are likely to MISS totally rahter than just be off a hair... but what would I know.

It's not about what's legal.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty