Gee, you want a list? My original .270, a Rem. 700 ADL, shot best with 150-grain Hornady Spire Points and I killed a lot of game with them, but also used the 130 Sierra GameKing and, eventually 130 Nosler Partitions.

When Eileen started using a .270 exclusively, after a couple of years of using my grandmother's old .257 Roberts, it was an early Browning A-Bolt. I worked up two loads that shot to the same place, one with 130 Hornady Spire Points and one with 150 Partitions. She used the Hornadys for sight-in and deer-sized game, and the Partitions on elk and moose.

Eventually, however, she got an Ultra Light Arms .270 because it was so much lighter than the A-Bolt (which only weighed 7-1/2 with a 4x scope. She used 130 Partitions for everything for several years, but switched to the 140 Barnes TSX when it came out, partly just to see how it did, and used it on everything, including elk and caribou, until she started getting recoil headaches and replaced it with a NULA .257 Roberts.

The Hornadys work great, but my all-time favorite .270 bullet is probably the 150 Partition, because I've seen it not only put down deer-sized game quickly but larger stuff from elk and moose to African plains game, including supposedly really tough animals like gemsbok. Which is why my "new" .270 (an O'Connor Commemorative Model 70 purchased a couple years ago) is right now being loaded exclusively with 150 Partitions and RL-26--though I'm also still working on a load to shoot to the same place with a cheaper bullet. Have plenty of 150 Sierra GameKings and Hornady Interlocks, and either would be fine.

Oh, and somewhere in there we've also used some Nosler Solid Bases, Speer Grand Slams, Combined Technology Fail Safes and some other bullets I've probably forgotten about. They all worked too.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck