i don't really think we need to hash that back up. it eats ragged holes, brass life is great, and i don't have any trouble seating primers. the load i use is just fine in my rifle.
fast barrel ?
excessive free bore ?

all i can say is it shoots great, 100 gr. tsx's fly like a laser, and it kills.

what you use in your rifle and what i use in mine, may not be fine in someone else's rifle.

they are all the same and we all know, different as well.

someone explain that to me....

was one made with a new reamer, and another someone has with a worn down dull one ?

look at the 264 wm issues i posted, and many others have the same thing happening and some don't.
why ?
there's no reason to rehash the original postings about what i get for velo's, and start with unsafe, etc...
it works just fine in my rifle and that's what it shoots.
i didn't post my load so anyone who loads can do what they want, and go as hot as they want. if they get a stuck bolt, or blown primers, they will figure out soon enough that they need to back off.
i get none of those issues.

you say it's not typical. not from what some post. but in mine it is.
right above me is a post with 3700+ fps from a 26" tube. so, let's say 25 fps per inch slower so i should be getting 3700 fps. roughly.
fast barrel issue again ? because i'm running a bit more powder ? most likely.
i'm not bragging mine is a supper dupper, seein all, dancin all, whizz bang 257. just that's what i shoot and that's what my rifle spits bullet out at.
nothing more.