himmelrr, guys that talk about pressure have very little experience in shooting wild cat cartridges, and it is very obvious from their posts.

himmelrr, if everyone is going to have to provide you with pressure tests on their wild cat loads, I doubt if you will ever learn anything new.

Many benchrest rifles that are shot in Registered matches today are NOT within SAAMI spec loads, that is a good place to start learning.

I put a post on this board not long ago inquiring if anyone had ever heard of anyone ever blowing up an action on a modern rifle EXCLUDING cases where the wrong powder had been substituted in a reload. No one responded that they had actual experience in seeing one blow up.

Ferris Pendel made an action where they drove 8 bullets down the barrel, then fired a 60,000 psi load behind the 8 bullets in the barrel, and the action did not come apart.

One thing about LASSIE, he did offer anyone the chance to learn from him. Since he built his own rifles, I bet there is a world of knowledge there.

The mind has to be like a parachute to work properly....open.