You know, I am pretty new to guns in general, and loading in particular. I know enough to know that I know very little. I read these forums looking to learn new things about these topics.

But I am NOT new to dealing with people, and when I see the kind of aggressive, verbally abusive, arrogant kind of demeanor that you are putting out there, LASSIE, I automatically disregard everything you're saying. It doesn't matter to me if you are 100% right, 50% right, or 100% wrong, you're being an arrogant jerk and that's enough to cause me to move on and seek knowledge elsewhere. Besides, I can't find anything in this or other threads that establishes anything about your "credentials" other than your belligerent and oft-repeated Very High Opinion of Yourself.

You've had people gently point out that more flies are caught with honey, yet you continue to barge ahead, shouting insults at anyone who questions you. You say that you're old and that makes you so much smarter than everyone else here, but you come off like a 20 year old who hasn't learned yet that he doesn't know everything about everything, and also as one who never paid very much attention in high school English classes.

It's possible that you have some good points to make, but you're sure not making them with me.

Last edited by red_alder_ranch; 02/02/10.