Hey Guys,

Just talked to the owner at the Wilderness. Here's the latest:

-They can handle 50 hunters and non-hunters in the three buildings they have.

-Deposits of $250 should be sent to the Wilderness by the first week of January, 2012. Please write 24HCF on the check so they know you are with us at the Campfire.

-The dates of the hunt are as follows:
We arrive the afternoon of Wednesday, 14 March,2012.
We hunt on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 15,16 and 17 March.
We leave on Sunday morning, 18 March.

-I'm working with the owner to get some special deals for us. Will let you know if, and when that happens.

-I have a Ruger #1 in 38-55 and a Ruger #3 in 375 Winchester that are available for those who may have problems getting a rifle to the hunt. Our Canadian friends will have first crack at them because they may have the bigger problems. And it would be great to have some Canadians join us. The borrowers will have to pay for the ammo.

-I've been waiting for someone to notice that the last night we will be there is 17 March which just happens to be St.Patrick's Day. Oh Jeez!!

-The campfire pit which was at the planning stage when I was there is in the process of being built. I hope the hell they put a railing around it so that we don't lose Pat (or me).

The guys who have PM'd me to tell me they are committed have been added to the committed list. If there are any changes, please let me know.

Any questions, just ask. And check out the Wilderness web site to get a good idea of what we will have.

Steve