Ok - Let's see house this goes. I took less pics than I thought but here's what I have and some notes. No pics of my pig as it fits perfectly in the freezer space I have between deer and pheasant.

Let's keep in mind this wouldn't happen without Rick and this board. Sure, I wish he would use the banstick a little more on a certain individual but a hell of a guy to let us have this place to meet new friends and see new country.

[Linked Image]

OK - I warned you all- I suck at names but only slightly more than I do at faces. You want to rob a bank and have me at the perp line up? Good call you'll get off - but here's what I have. Some of the unlabeled are not campfire folks and some were missing the group pic as they were still up chasing swine

[Linked Image]

LTPowell and 7x57Steve debate the subject of the day in the kitchen

[Linked Image]

My brother Greg and I up on the top of the ridge. We road up in the guide's Tacoma and I have to say I'm still picking bed liner out of my butt where I sucked it up.

[Linked Image]

Pat, DVDGeorge and Sandcritter take in some lunch. Pat just farted. wink

[Linked Image]

NHK9 and Rockchucker wonder what the best way to overcome Gunner500 and swipe his .303 British double rifle is. They decide that it can't be done without sacrificing Isaac. They're OK with that but decide that it might be best to drag him up and down the hill first to make it look more like an accident.

[Linked Image]

The big house. Details on next year will be forthcoming after 7x57Steve gets back from visiting some buddies in FL.

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/gaepps/bighouse.jpg[/img]

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated