Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Not being a trapper, I'll take your word for it. We had cages set up on a friend's land in Texas. It was nothing to find 10 ~ 12 of 'em in the cage the next morning. The big ones would see you, and then run straight at you, slamming into the welded wire of the cage. They'd bounce off and make another run. In fact, they did that until you killed 'em. The only ones that didn't show extreme aggression were the little ones. They just ran around the cage enclosure in a bunch...until they were dispatched.

TN. has taken wild hogs off the game list on public & private property for a method to control them better. They've also outlawed transportation of them. Folks were moving them around to create private hunting areas.

I can't believe that folks are being charged that much when there's land owners in the same county & surrounding counties that'll let you hunt for free. I know the game preserves aren't going to let that be known, due to it being a business for them.

See an article on TWRA'a website how TWRA is dealing with the hogs in this state.