Originally Posted by NH K9
...and while I'm thinking along those lines:

Trips like this have allowed me to become friends with folks of a caliber that I otherwise would have missed. Bob, Steve (and Steve NO prior), The Judge, Pugs and his brother, bgcatty, Dan (both of you), roof, BEA, and many others would be outside my "circle" under normal circumstances. It's an honor to hunt next to them and share experiences.

Gunner.....well.......he and I would definitely get along except for the whole Yankee/Rebel thing grin . (sorry for
telling Pat you were a big ol' baby powder puzzy). Same goes for RC being a big ol' Hoosier. They're "my" people!

I would also like to point out that bgcatty's son is a credit to him and gives a negative azzhole like me hope for the future of this nation and hunters in general.

Pat...no way in hell am I gettin' all friendly wink .

And your darned right George my friend, I am still floored by the fact you did not receive any recovered bullet's back from the slaughter house, I would have bet every thing I own that my little 45 ACP handloads would NOT go through a 250/300 poung hog.

Still shakin' my head on that one, but very glad to know if called on, they will work wink

Gunner

P.S. and that's a freshly {shaved} and powered one shocked sick

Trump Won!