I spoke with Alan, the owner of Wilderness, and this is what we have worked out for additional options.

-A second hog that is either a Russian or weighs over 200 pounds will cost $475

-A second hog that is 200 pounds or less, and is not a Russian, will cost $250.

-Any hog that is within the holding area for Fallow deer will be $250. Apparently the hogs will eat the Fallow deer fawns.

-Meat held overnight can be frozen to ensure you get it home in good shape. But bring a cooler(s).

-Meat that is not wanted can be donated to families in need and to church groups. There is no formal program.

-The down payment, which is due the first week of January, should include that it is for the 24HCF along with your handle.
It's a little tough to keep track of names when everyone has two of them. Hell, I have trouble with names when there is just one of them.

-We'll have a hunters/guides meeting the morning of the first day to clarify the ground rules, and answer any questions( like, do we have to weigh the second hogs before we shoot them to make sure they are under 200 pounds and how can I tell a Russian hog?).

I asked Allen to check this post for accuracy, and to add anything he thought would be helpful.

This hunt is growing beyond expectations. It will be great to meet our old buddies again, and to meet new ones.

Steve