My brother Greg with his pig. He's not a member here yet but he will be after the time he had. He said he hadn't met such a fine group of gents in his life and truly enjoyed himself. No one even gave him any crap for using a A-Bolt in .270 and the pig didn't seem to mind wink

[Linked Image]

I'm not a small dog guy and this one was just about 6 months and had a ton of character. It was said he was a jagerdog but I suspect that the actual lineage is a bit less certain. Still, great looking pup and lots of fun.

[Linked Image]
On to the fire! Weather Thursday night was perfect. Next year there may be a few less rocks which will be a good thing for sure. No one fell in as we all watched out for our brethren.

[Linked Image]

Isaac in his typical generous way passing out top quality cigars for those who wish to partake. NHK9, DVDGeorge and Rockchucker look on and decide how Bob ended up being an attorney and such a good guy. .

[Linked Image]

EvilTwin give Gunner500's .500 S&W a try. I personally have decided what I want for Christmas next year and it isn't a .500 S&W since I have not had problems with Rhino's in my trash recently.

[Linked Image]

Mongo likes cigars.

[Linked Image]

So, that's it for pics for me. A few more but they're duplicating those that have been posted. Let me say that once again this was a fine time with great gents I'd be happy to meet up with anywhere.

Someone said that as a member of the fire you could have trouble and need help anywhere in the country and there would be someone there to help you. I'd like to also point out that if you were anywhere in the country and you wanted to get in trouble there would be another campfire member the to help you do that too.

As usual, there wasn't a jerk anywhere and the list of folks you wouldn't want to be there won't be but there were some good folks that should be next year or I'm going to get offended.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated