A butcher friend of me and Chris' is grinding up top sirloin and packing it with cheddar cheese and real bacon bits for 30 delicious burgers. He will also be giving us a assortment of sausages and brats. He'll pack it all up for us and after a quick stop by a local grocery store to fill the gaps,we'll not starve our first night.

Steve,Allen and Pat are the bosses for each night thereafter. Trust me,though...no one starves and,most often,folks gain weight at these affairs.

Bring your own drinks you like,coolers,maybe some chairs if you're driving and you're own preferred snack foods to tie you over for late,late night and hunting.

I'll stop by Costco and get the gallon containers of Alleve, Pepto and a mix of fine,grape and bubble-gum stogies!

Should any of you gents that are flying need anything,I'll be staying in Kodak my first night at the ?? hotel right next to Bass Pro Shops and there are plenty of stores from there and camp.Give me a ring and I will do my best to accommodate any "REASONABLE" request.

Safe travels to all. My cell number is 703.200.1464.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward