We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Kodak/Sieversville Tenn,right on the Bass Pro Shop complex the evening of the 13th. It's near Knoxville so if anyone flies in on the 13th or early morning of the 14th,we'll be happy to pick you up and get you to camp.

Steve/Allen...once the final head count is in,I'll have enough burgers and brats with the rolls,condiments and produce to go along with them to feed the gang the night of the 7th.

I will call in my deposit today.

I'll have some cigars for the sophisticated as well as some grape Cubans for my buddy,Pat.

I'll bring a laptop and a single malt for Terry who did a great job of reporting the hunt shenanigans to those back home his last visit to Caryonah.

I'll bring a Bose SoundDock for IPOD if anyone is interested in having music for the evening festivities and for those who graciously spend much of their day at the BBQ pit.

Lastly,I'd really like to live vicariously through those of you who will be partying on my once most favorite drinking day of the year.

Seems like it will be another great gathering,Steve and Allen.
Nice job setting it up.

Last edited by isaac; 01/14/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward