Please keep us posted.I love Sako rifles but really hate Beretta.I will never again buy a new Sako as long as Beretta owns them.I had a terrible experience with Beretta customer service with my first Sako 75.

The only thing I have been able to turn up researching is that some have had some luck replacing the extractor/spring.I'm no smith but it would seem that since some have problems and some do not,a slightly out of spec extractor/spring could be the problem.Also take the bolt apart and give it a good cleaning.I do agree with you about the design.

I might even try to find a competent smith to do it if Beretta doesn't satisfy you with a replacement or refund.Try to find someone who works on Sako and is aware of the issue.Beretta is likely to even tell you they replaced it and not do a thing.They lied to me and my GS owner to keep from replacing a rifle they damaged.Lucky for me the GS owner stepped up and refunded my money.

After my experience with Beretta,I didn't even shoot my other 75 for over a year and it took anothet couple years before I didn't get mad just thinking about it.I do now however really enjoy my 75 and have since added an L579 to the collection.I will own more Sako rifles in the future but they will be pre Beretta.