In the context of mounting the rifle by bringing the stock up to your cheek vs mounting the rifle into your shoulder and then bringing your cheek down to the stock by craning your neck forward and tilting your head down. With the former, you bring the scope up to your established natural line of sight. With the later, you lower your head and line of sight to the rifle, and by crawling the stock, you further lower your line of sight in relation to the scope being your head is angled down. Watch someone skilled at mounting an upland shotgun to see how they bring the gun smoothly up to their cheek and line of sight to easily swing on a moving target without any jerky wasted motion. I like the ergonomics of the Sako because it fits me well and mounts like a good upland gun. It's a natural for quick pointing on driven/moving game, which I suspect is a reason behind the ergonomics.

Flip side, if I were a card carrying member of the stock crawlers guild, I'd probably not be satisfied with the rifle ergonomics and would then look elsewhere for a better fit.

Best smile

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood