With the extractor at about 10 to 11 o'clock in the bolt face and the ejector at 6 o'clock you're still stuck with a very bad design. When the ejector hits the bottom of the case head and pushes it upward rim contact is maintained only with the lower point of the extractor. When the case neck makes contact with the scope tube it causes this pivot point to loose it's grip and the case head squirts down into the action. At that point it's all over. Though I didn't work with a loaded round with my rifle when observing the process repeatedly I suspect a seated bullet would make this condition even worse. Comforting to know in the event you have to eject a fail to fire round and get another in the chamber right now. As I've said before, every time the 85M ejects brass it almost didn't. A stronger plunger spring may make this less likely but cannot totally compensate for the design fault. The actions described above can be easily replicated if you are so amind.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."