Originally Posted by Horseman
Originally Posted by 79S
For $1800 bucks one shouldn't have to buy a kit from brownells to fix this problem. Always wanted find one of the sako lites in a 325 wsm.

You're right it shouldn't need fixing but it's a pretty low number that do IME. Haven't found anything I like better yet so for me it's still worth it.

It wouldn't have been worth it if yours hadn't worked though now would it. The most pitiful part of the whole issue is not that a small but significant number of 85M rifles have this ejection issue; but the fact Beretta/Sako refuse to acknowledge it as a warranty issue. When I was told by customer service that they only warranty the rifle to eject empty brass without the scope mounted that told me the whole story. With the ejector blade at dead center 6 O'clock on the bolt face and the extractor at the 10 or 11 O'clock position it's obvious there's little room for error in the design. But Beretta/Sako says live with it.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."