'dubya,

The Texas version of everything...is just [bleep] simply hilarious!

Really enjoyed the Treatise on the Goat [bleep] Custom 270.

Re-WOW.

Simply shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. You are in sooooooo far over your [bleep] head,that it's a shame it's beyond your comprehension to savvy.

Hint.

'dawg6,

It bears fruit to pay heed to constriction values and I've long been a .003" Slut of the highest magnitude,due the beauty of moly and it's inherent attributes.

'Course lotsa folks miss that one too.

pointer,

I'd submit that a Montucky 223 flingin' Factory Fodder,would play hell on the Venison population.

'Course I'm granting the courtesy of there being no crossed-eyes,in the equation.(grin)

FO',

I hear good thangs about reserve RPM.

Even in a "lowly" 223.(grin)

'goat,

I'd rather mod a mag to kiss a 75'Max in 223...than Imagine to Pretend that it's "difficult" and refrain the inherent splendor.

'Course ignorance is Bliss and you are on a [bleep] roll!

Laffin'!

WYC,

Boolits matter more than headstamps and the pinnacle in 223,is the 75A-Max.

Hint.

'Clark,

It don't get easier,simpler or funner than a 223.

Yesssssssssss...that'd be another [bleep] hint.

Hint.

'gant,

The 75'Max in the Montucky has no equal,though in fairness...I do squirt 62's quite a lot faster than 3Kfps.

Hint.

Brad,

You Whining Do Nothing Kchunt...there sure as schit ain't no way to slight how WELLfounded your insecurities are.

As per always,I'm looking forward to another Whine and more Excuses,frosted copiously with your Imagination and Pretend,in no particular [bleep] order.

Laffin'!

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers".

Bless your heart.

You should stay with making burgers,instead of talking out your ass.

Laffin'!