Wyo',

Much to your chagrin,many do fill freezers with Rimfires,where they are legal...if only because they reliably do nice thangs. Hell,I growed up gunning Beef in the backyard with same and never not seen it be impressive,as a minimum. Waterborne Caribou Carnage ala Rimfire,is a passionate Sport for many. Hint.

Feel free to wax eloquent upon "power" and "energy",because all of this stuff is "new" to me and I don't get to shoot nearly as "much" as you gals do.

Laffin'!

It's a riot,when you Stupid [bleep] go to outdumbfhukking each other,by obliviously doing your "best".

Wow +P+!

'6,

It got real "unfair",real fast...by 'em bolting together their Imaginations and parlaying their Pretend. Laffin'!

Now the dumbfhukkers are gonna tease me about 22LR's and say mean things about my Savage.

[Linked Image]

I'd say sumptin' about gunning schit at 600yds with same...but I ain't quite ready top hear the high note.

Laffin'!

(Addendum" for yet another Window Licker)

Wyo',

So now a rifle is an "unfair" "advantage" for "power" and "energy"?!?

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

PLEASE do "tell" me allllllllllllll about "power" and "energy",as you undoubtedly are very "lucky" to have opportunity with some really "cool" chamberings,totally unknowed by me. Muse boolits too,I dare ya'.

Laffin'!