Originally Posted by Boxer

G,

The best way to not waste meat,is to make schit dead and lotsa folks is in a hurry to [bleep] that up.

Meat gets shot in the ear,Booners get shoulders broke.

Pop lungs and schit's gonna RUN.

Hint.

Ya know B,

From time to time I get PM�s from folks who comment on how much fun you and I have on these forums. My comment to them is I consider myself fortunate to have such a friend in a far north clime as the Milford. I also tell them if it were not for you I�d prolly not get to share the joys of hunting in Texas near as much as as I do.
You often say you can't figure out whether I'm bragging or complaining. So, no brag, just fact, I�m a kill artist. I�m good at it. In fact I�m so good that the buzzards at the �Petting Zoo� ,as I refrer to my happy hunting grounds, have come to recognize my truck.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And ATV

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

When they see me coming they tell all their friends and relatives, Gdub�s here,

[Linked Image]

put on the feed bag �cause we�ll be eatin� high on the hog in just a little while

[Linked Image]

And a minor complaint.

Just between the two of us, since no one else is watchin�I might just take you to task. After all, what are friends for if they can�t admonish each other from time to time.

In the last year since I�ve been posting here regularly, I�ve probably posted pix of near 100 different critters, that when I drew, I drew blood.

Other than a few dead fish, a couple of basket horned bucks and a couple of bears the only thing I�ve seen evidence of all the stuff you kill is a lot of time and band width.

Luv to see pix and mounts of all the Turkey, grouse, ptarmigan, deer, mule deer, bear, moose, sheep, goats, elk beaver, fox, marten, wolf, lion, wolverine, badger and anything else that inhabit such places as Kansas and Alaska.

Have I been looking at the wrong threads?

I've heard it said, "no pix, it didn't happen"

Just sayin�

Your friend,

GWB

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/may2010onward/notme.jpg[/img]

Last edited by geedubya; 02/27/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.