Royce,

I'm with you,in that this schit is VERY funny...especially when the Texans do their best.(grin)

Much to be said for settin' 'em up for success,via Good Riggin' slated to the task(s) and comfortably within their Fun Factor. I getta kick outta The Spark Plug Pulling Deception Ruse,seemingly in vogue with the Haybale & Crockett crowd. MUCH to be said for familiarity with a chambering/boolit,due Grintitude and the lotsa empty brass.

Let a kid go MPAJ with a Montucky 223/6x42 and let 'em steal the show at the 400yd+ line on clay birds,if only as an initial confidence boost.

Venison ain't got a [bleep] chance...by design.

'gant,

It do get nice,when they can load their own.(grin)

lubbock',

Error is minimized via proficiency and proficiency is a byproduct of trigger time and Fun connects all them dots. Hint.

The greatest connect percentages ain't realized,via Deception...they're realized by a genuine hankerin' to make empties. Nothing fuels that fire like minimal recoil,minimal blast,eerie Precision and nice BC's at nice speeds.

'Course it's easy for me to say,I got it all.

Hint.

FO,

Good boolits,in good places...reliably do great thangs.

Killing is the easiest part of any Hunt to control and why in the [bleep] these ignorant dumbfhukks go outta their way to [bleep] easy schit up,is beyond me?!?

Though I do dig the humor!

'Clark,

Making noise with a Scattergun,is an issue far separate from punchin' Tags.

Hint.

pak,

There's several exceedingly WELL used RWS Springers in the house and MPAJ POA/POI braggin' rights...are held in the highest esteem. One has LOP lopped to 11.5" or so. Easy to connect dots,with a platform that'll yield good Precision,via rather good trigger.

Let 'em dump/hold 600yd dope in a 22LR Anschutz and punching Tags is all things but "difficult".(grin)

Never will savvy why folks is in such a hurry,to pawn Schit Riggin' off on the Duffers?!?

My Sheridan was a 22,my Cousin's a 5mm and them forays never hurt results.(grin)