'sco1,

I enjoy The Paper Hat Brigade's "justifications" of formulatin' excuses not to shoot,as they trumpet the merits of the latest Coal Burner they read about. In fairness,a whole box of ammo is a bunch. Laffin'!

Pretend ain't real,despite their best efforts and hearts bein' in it.(grin)

'Groove,

Here's to your inherent ability,to take Stupidity to places it's never been before.

Cyber haybale to you.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

It is simply a shame,that you are devoid the IQ,to process what an incredibly inept clueless dumbfhukk you are. I mean,you're doing "great". Laffin'!

I enjoy your keen "knowledge" of all the things you talk out your ass about. HILARIOUS schit! In fairness,Big Game Season(s) run ALL 12 months of the year here,if only to burst more of your bubbles. The number of gratis tags,would pop even more of your bubbles...not that you don't reliably do same on accident,with your pointy head and tinfoil hat.

It remains a hoot,that you poor poor stupid [bleep] who "do" the least,Whine the most.

Bless your heart.

PS and by the way...what happened to them rifle "particulars"?!?

Laffin'!

'goat,

Do not slight the allure of pointy boots,fence-hoppin' and Golf Cartin'...as a means to arrange 90-PSI body cavities,in order to set the bar.

Laffin'!

G',

Meat gets shot in the ear,Booners get broken shoulders.

Don't twist your ankle in a field,as you "live" on the edge.

Laffin'!

'64d,

Having 17,000,000 acres of access in my backyard,prolly don't suck.(grin)