'Clark,

Pullin' spark plugs ain't of ANY interest to me...though you are certainly welcome to the folly.

I cited 223 and 308 for simplistics reasons,which was stated plainly,due the fact you don't Reload. The support of both chamberings in Factory Form,is in non-lineal fashion and that'd be a good thing as such concessions go.

Take the Brood to the Store,let 'em Test Drive a Montucky and get back to me on them very obvious "findings".

More water for you to not drink.(grin)

'Walter,

Pass the 223,good boolits and hold ALL the Fluff.

You get your cake and eat it too.

Hint.

'bird,

Just why in the [bleep] folks are in sucha hurry to remove the Fun Quotient,do reliably astound me. I reckon I'll never savvy Spark Plug Pullin' Goat [bleep],when one can reduce costs,noise,recoil and performance,while banking extry rounds in the belly to boot. This schit cracks me the [bleep] up!

Fun schit gets shot and schit that gets shot builds proficiency and proficiency is how one reliably arranges "luck".

Hilarious Thread!

G',

If you gotta resort to tricking the Bride and the Brood,you are ONLY tricking yourself. Hint.

The Texas version of everything is [bleep] hilarious!

Doubly so,when you go to citing Shefire as anything but a Bat Schit Crazy Do Nothing Clueless Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

rick',

You're mean.

Laffin'!