It is an intellesting constant,that them who "do" the least...Whine the most. Stupid [bleep],will always do stupid schit and it only gets funnier when they try to "justify" it.(grin)

I swear to [bleep] god,that these incredibly inept boobs are in a Stupid Contest,to see who can come up with THE dumbest schit. Dooshmike in ALL fairness,is doing rather "well". Laffin'!

The only people who "think" Critters is hard to kill,is them who ain't killed very many Critters and that is yet another intellesting Dichotomy. So I'm VERY much enjoying The Deception Approach and Dooshmike's Rambo Approach,to things that is welllllll beyond simple to reliably arrange.

'Course it's easy for me to say,if only because I got it all.(grin)

Dooshmike,

Knock 'er outta da' park and elaborate on the 7mm Dime Rifle. You know...fodder of preference,glass,mounts,rifle Make/Model,the usually hilarious schit you pull out of your Do Nothing azz. Laffin'! Always was gonna try me a 7mm of some sort and mebbe your keen first hand "experience" and it's "results",will nudge me over the edge. Re-laffin'!

You poor poor AMAZINGLY stupid [bleep].

Wow.

(Yet another Addendum: for The Window Licker)

Dooshmike,

I enjoy you Do Nothing Dumbfhukks Imaginations,almost as much as you do and your Pretend is a [bleep] riot! Now you are a "we",which is also fascinating. I reckon when you "do" as "much" as you,that you need ALL the [bleep] help you can ge?!!? Bless your heart.

I'll feign my "surprise" that 7mm Dime Rifle "particulars" ain't gonna transpire,if only because even someone as [bleep] STUPID as you,knows how [bleep] funny that woulda been. Laffin'!

Perhaps you'll feel a bit more "comfy" in the Groundhog '06's "particulars"?!? Laffin'! Mebbe "tell" me about .375's too,as all of this schit is "new" to me. Re-laffin'!

It remains hilarious,that you are oblivious to your gross ineptitude and rampant Dumbfhukktitude,despite your best efforts not to be. Now Sweetheart...THAT is how humor is defined. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,in no [bleep] particular order. That you cain't begin to fathom the magnitude of how far you are in over your pointy head,really is [bleep] amazing!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how BADLY you need it.