Nut,

years ago when I was gainfully employed I learned you sell the "sizzle" not the steak. I have gone off the deep end collecting customs, but those are mainly for skinning or making meat, not daily carry.

This was my fav-o-rite knife ever!!!

[Linked Image]

Boker Full-Auto Top Lock.

I've hunted with a group of guys since 1999. Six of us each got one as a group buy in 2003. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm left handed and most opening assist knives are made for right handers, and they just don't seem to fit.

[Linked Image]

This boker on the other hand was perfect in my mind. Seems like I'm always in a nine-line bind when I need a knife. Whip it out of the sheath, press the button with my left index finger and voila. Had a guy replace the spring with a heavier spring than factory. It will almost jump out of your hand when the blade is unleashed.

[Linked Image]

Bet I opened 3000 Negra Modelo beer bottles with it before it got misplaced.

Anywho,

At my lease I'm strapped from the time I step out the door till I go to bed at night.

This is the rig I carry now.

[Linked Image]

Glock 20, loaded with either 180 or 200 gr. hollow-points. A Jerry Fisk/Whitewater Collaboration knife in Kydex carried horrizontal at the point of my right hip. I lost my Boker Top Lock Auto Conversion after 13 years and have not replaced it yet. I carry the Boker Kalashnikov Auto clipped into cargo pocket.

Daily carry, in town,

[Linked Image]

it is the Boker in Cargo pocket and the little Ken Honeycutt vertical on right hip. Depending on the day and where it might take me, I carry either the Glock 43 in a holster I made or the CZ 2075 RAMI P in a belt slide. The 43 is 7 + 1, the CZ is 14+1. The Glock is lighter and more concealable. The CZ is accompanied by several more friends.

I usually end up having a couple other fixed blades in which ever vehicle I drive.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/20/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.